Up On The Sun

Up On The Sun
♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫ Click the banner to check out MC MAGIC's blog. #Salute ♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫

♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫ MOBFAM, the hottest Latino Hip Hop Group of todays generation ♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫

♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫ WISPERS killing it WORLDWIDE ♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫

♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫ one of the BEST djs in the philippines! ♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫EKKO ANCIENT MUZIK - Rapper of the year 2012 A.M.F.♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

AMANDI MUSIC

image
(click on the banner to be directed to his youtube channel)

Amandi Brown a.k.a Amandimusic is one of the best soulful rnb singers of today. He is from he city of Boston and started singing in church at age 7.

His music takes his fans through the highs and lows of love, life, and pain. 

“The mix tapes are my way of introducing the world to my vocal talents and versatility in songwriting. I also wanted the production on the project to consist of a mix of industry and original tracks. I selected those beats to not only let my audience know that I can smash any track given to me, but to also show that the production teams behind me are just as strong as other well known producers in the game. For me, it’s all about creating soulful and meaningful music that relates to the real lives of real people. Seeing the effects of music, from how it makes people smile, cry, or dance, is what captivates me. I want every song I make to contribute to the soundtrack of someone’s life. I love the creativity that exists within music and I love being the storyteller.” -Amandimusic

image




image
image
Check out his song new  "Skirt and Blouse Feat. Brooke (Suit & Tie Cover up)
image
and "My heart is yours"

Amandi Music - Sippin' On You

Amandi Music- "The Only 1 I'm With"

Amandi Music - Do It Over