Up On The Sun

Up On The Sun
♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫ Click the banner to check out MC MAGIC's blog. #Salute ♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫

♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫ MOBFAM, the hottest Latino Hip Hop Group of todays generation ♫♪♫♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♫♪♫

♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫ WISPERS killing it WORLDWIDE ♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫

♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫ one of the BEST djs in the philippines! ♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫EKKO ANCIENT MUZIK - Rapper of the year 2012 A.M.F.♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A.P.O.K.A.L.I.P.S.I.S


A.P.O.K.A.L.I.P.S.I.S
(Ang Pahayag O Katotohanan At Lirikong Isinulat Para Sa Inaping Sugatan) 

They remind me of bone thugs and harmony(hell yeah) (that is in tagalog version) and raps damn fast. Their songs is mostly about love, life ,friends and more . With their mad skills, fire blazing lyrics, attitude, them being so down to earth, I dont wonder why a lot of people show them love and support. Rappers+ MCs+DJ what more can one ask for?


Definitely my favorite new age hiphop group in the Philippines.

                                     



              
            APOKALIPSIS FT. GLOC 9 " ANG AMING HAMON"
               
                                                       

                                    Apokalipsis  "Ibato Ang Kamay